Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ok, so my post last night may have sounded more than a little immature. But based on how upset I still am, let me elaborate.

I got angry because what that moderator did was so hurtful. It was being loudly called out and branded a freak. Like we are infectious, unwanted, and "other." And today my anger has given way to an aching depression that just makes me want to lay in bed all day. Like I don't deserve to be out among the "normal" people. Like no matter how hard I try, everyone will know what a dirty freak I am, and I will be abhorred. But no matter how much I change my behaviors, I don't know how to change what I am, and somehow everyone will always know that I am different, "off."

Her action has such a greater impact than she could ever know. It tore away some essential part of my strength.

No comments: